An individual may be admitted as a Youth Member of DOSC if that individual is not attached to any other membership.
- 14 years and below the age of 25 years
- Resident in the UAE holding a valid visa and Emirates ID
- An active sailor
- 1 term of dedicated training with DOSC Youth Squad as part of either race, youth or junior squad.
- Full access to Club facilities (incl. Restaurant & Beach)
- Eligible for club discount on sailing courses
Youth Memberships Require:
- A recommendation from the Youth Advisor
- A parent / guardian support letter
- A letter of recommendation from a Full DOSC member
- A Sailing CV including all relevant certifications.
- A copy of a valid passport, UAE visa and Emirates ID of applicant.
- A copy of a valid passport, UAE visa and Emirates ID of parent / guardian
- One passport sized photograph with a white background for each applicant (digital or physical)
- A commitment statement of the candidate’s intent on how they plan on contributing to DOSC and how often they plan on engaging the community.
Click here membership fees.
Joining Fees – N/A